Monday, 20 January 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA

ALHAMDULILLAH SYUKUR PADAMU YA ALLAH, January 20, such a wonderful day to me, thank to my MAMA, PAPA, KAKAK, ABANG, KAK IPAR, NEPHEW AND NIECE,.
thanks MAMA and PAPA cuz always support me when I'm feeling down, when no one believe me, when no ones cares bout me, but you always be my side. MUCHHH LOVE from your Little Daughter,

Alhamdulillah another year for me, as you get older you will understand more and more that its not about what you look alike or what is your own, but it is about the person you will become to be. Make sure Miss ANNA, you have to make your family proud to you. Achieve your goal, always think positive, respect other people, and discipline yourself.





celebrated just now with my TEDDY BEAR, muchhhhh love...

OPSSSSS to my pearl a.k.a. mutiara, miss you much

bah,nanti kita sambung lagi owkay, muchh love from me MISS ANNA..

(k-Bye)................

Assalamualaikum W.B.T